Thread: best character meal?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all

We're only going to have time to do one character meal next time, which one do you think is best? we could do any meal, breakfast/lunch/dinner

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dvcjane, post: 23808
    Hi all

We're only going to have time to do one character meal next time, which one do you think is best? we could do any meal, breakfast/lunch/dinner
    Will you have and children with you?
    In saying that, there is only DH and myself and we love the character meals
    I think my favourite so far has been Chef Mickeys for dinner. The characters came around a couple of times when we were there and interacted with everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with you Isafari, Chef Mickeys beats them all hands down!!
    :sigs-tv-010:

Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    oooo I dunno, I found chef mickeys sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Loud which is part of its fun I guess I thought the characters spent more time at each table at the liberty tree tavern
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Although I absolutely loved Chef Mickeys I think for breakfast my favourite is at the BC at Cape May. It's not half as loud as Chef Mickey, much smaller and the atmosphere seems more intimate. The characters come round 2 or 3 times and the interaction is fantastic with adults and children as well. Then there is the Crystal Palace for any meal with all the Pooh characters. I can't think of a character meal that I have been indifferent to so it's going to be a hard choice for you :p015:

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    Breakfast is certainly cheaper but I have not had good experiences with the character breakfasts. We usually get ignored by some of the characters and we are done eating. With the exception of the Cape May breakfast.

We've had much better luck with the character dinners. We;ve enjoyed them all. They can be lots of fun.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    :sigs-tv-010:We loved the breakfast with Ohana with Lilo and Stitch. Food wasn't the best we've ever had, but the characters were the best. Lilo visited us several times. Mickey and Pluto were there too.:smiley4:

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    A vote for dinner at Crystal Palace with Pooh & Friends!

We've had very good character interaction--they usually come around at least twice (we're usually there just over an hour). Food works for us, too, as we have varied tastes. I like plain and simple, but well prepared and presented nicely, while Leu likes to sample just about anything she's never tried before!