Thread: Lightning McQueen debuts at Lights Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show at Hollywood Studios

Post Thanks / Like
    Lightning McQueen, star of “Cars” and “Cars 2,” will make his debut appearance at the Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios later this summer.

[ATTACH]8709.vB[/ATTACH]

Look for his cameo when the stunt show director sets up a highlight reel dedicated to “one of the greatest race cars of all time.” But just as the crew leaves to set up for the next stunt demonstration, the highlight video feed is interrupted with a distress call from Mater, Lightning’s rusty sidekick. He warns the audience that secret agent Finn McMissile has issued a report of enemy spy activity at “these here coordinates.” Lightning McQueen speeds in to calm the audience down and explains that Mater is probably just telling tall tales again.

Just then, a mysterious black automobile appears on the stage. I don’t want to give away all the details here, but let’s just say what follows is quite an animated game of cat and mouse.

Guests who wish to meet Lightning McQueen and Mater before or after the show can do so at the Winner’s Circle (formerly Luigi’s Garage), which features larger-than-life trophies and posters that depict famous races from around the world. Be sure to check out Lightning McQueen’s upgraded international look, too.

Source Disney Park Blogs
    Attached Images Attached Images

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm that may just be enough for me to climb all those steps in the heat and sit on those uncomfortable seats to watch that show once more!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I was made to sit at the front when we went because I had a stick and they said it would be better for me - we got soaked I'd think I'd rather climb the steps

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.