Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok enough is enough with all this rain - I need some sun

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 255585
    Well, I can Josh! ;) It's been a wicked hot season so far. Record breaking high temperatures. It was EIGHTY degrees the other morning when I left at 5:30 AM! That breeds violent thunderstorms and we've had a few of those, some with hail.

So, the weather seems to be challenging in many parts of the world! (We do have sunshine though).
    I'll take a few storms in exchange for the rest of the weather The lightening is fantastic for me!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 255716
    The lightening is fantastic for me!
    Did you like the show we got last Wednesday night? That was amazing!

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish we could package up all this rain and send it to Arizona. We have friends down there in Sierra Vista who have friends who have lost everything in these wildfires that are running rampant. A restaurant that Donna and I really enjoyed went up in flames over the weekend.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak, post: 255718
    Did you like the show we got last Wednesday night? That was amazing!
    Yeah it was fantastic! I love lightning storms (minus the rain) A tree was struck in one of the resorts where my room mate works as a life guard!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Florida weather is overrated. Between about April and October you about die of the heat outside and freeze in the air-conditioning indoors. NOT FAIR!! Florida weather is stupid. Until about 7:30pm when the sun sets and the seabreeze finally prevails and I can enjoy my adult beverage on my back patio...
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Josh, you must have had some fierce storms yesterday afternoon? We're in Melbourne and saw the radar on a news report. Looks like the Orlando area was hammered with severe thunderstorms.

We had a heavy rain and lightning here, but it didn't last for hours. Did interfere in the afternoon at the beach, but no problem, really.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    John, wildfires can be so unpredictable. Maybe your restaurant will rebuild.

I was told a lie yesterday, the weather man said sunny all day....I saw the sun for a few hours in the morning, then nothing but clouds.

I see a some rays now, but I'm not getting excited. Learned helplessness...great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 256296
    John, wildfires can be so unpredictable. Maybe your restaurant will rebuild.

I was told a lie yesterday, the weather man said sunny all day....I saw the sun for a few hours in the morning, then nothing but clouds.

I see a some rays now, but I'm not getting excited. Learned helplessness...great.
    And us, we were told hot and sunny yesterday, but it was mostly cloudy with quite a breeze - today is a different matter - it's a scorcher

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    we had great hot weather yesterday and its even hotter today :D :D :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 256284
    Josh, you must have had some fierce storms yesterday afternoon? We're in Melbourne and saw the radar on a news report. Looks like the Orlando area was hammered with severe thunderstorms.

We had a heavy rain and lightning here, but it didn't last for hours. Did interfere in the afternoon at the beach, but no problem, really.
    It was awful weather! It was nice to have a nice cool down after the hot weather recently but it seems we've traded weather with the UK for a few days When I got into work they were handing out rain macs for all cast members
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast