Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok enough is enough with all this rain - I need some sun

Post Thanks / Like
    What is it with this weather, it is cold, windy and raining, it is more like winter than summer :( I actually had the heating on this morning it was so cold Chris said I was mad until he actually got up and said it was cold - I did have to remind him that the heating had been on for an hour by then :rolleyes008:

Is just like it here in Devon or is it as bad in other parts of the country?

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Other parts of the country? How about other parts of the world. It's been crazy weather for us too. The other day it was downright cold. I didn't turn on my heat, but I know of someone who did.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 255543
    Other parts of the country? How about other parts of the world. It's been crazy weather for us too. The other day it was downright cold. I didn't turn on my heat, but I know of someone who did.
    Oh dear you've got the horrible cold as well :(

There's got to be somewhere that has nice blue sky, sun and warmth ..............anywhere

You know what we need.......... it's for everyone to start a sun dance (well there's a rain dance so there's got to be a sun dance as well surely )

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its been miserable here too. Im not a fan of summer - cant stand the heat, but im not a fan of torrential rain in June either!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well totally a winter person here but up here it's hot and rainy and icky all at the same time here
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    i guess we must be really lucky in this part of the world. since early april we have had the most grolious weather, cloudless sunny skies and warm to even hot, up to 26 degrees. iver been going out in laurens MR2 convertible and i got sunstroke last week and getting into bed last thurs i just let it go all over the place sorry tmi there sure we've had bad days but on the whole its been gorgeous out :D :D :D :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't complain about the weather here
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I can Josh! ;) It's been a wicked hot season so far. Record breaking high temperatures. It was EIGHTY degrees the other morning when I left at 5:30 AM! That breeds violent thunderstorms and we've had a few of those, some with hail.

So, the weather seems to be challenging in many parts of the world! (We do have sunshine though).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We truly seem to be going back and forth between chilly and insanely humid and hot. However, the extended forecast just shows thunderstorms and higher temps.

Now I'm a more of a clouds person, but if I had to have sun I wish that I had dry heat. I've lived in both types of areas and miss the dry heat. The humidity makes it hard to breathe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 255585
    Well, I can Josh! ;) It's been a wicked hot season so far. Record breaking high temperatures. It was EIGHTY degrees the other morning when I left at 5:30 AM! That breeds violent thunderstorms and we've had a few of those, some with hail.

So, the weather seems to be challenging in many parts of the world! (We do have sunshine though).
    We need rain here in Florida in the worst way! I was dying last week in the parks with the heat index at 105 degrees. I lost 4 pounds!!!

Hey Tink....how about that lightning show we got last Wednesday night??? Amazing and scary. We were at Epcot and headed straight to the Beach Club for cover.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast