Thread: if you lived in orlando would you still like Disneyworld?

Post Thanks / Like
    Question for us all and maybe especially for those of us who live in Orlando.

If you lived or live in Orlando would it put you off Disney a bit? Would you think oh I can go anytime and then end up hardly going at all?

What about those who live there ? do you go way more because you can? or less because it's always "next weekend"

Post Thanks / Like
    id still go as much as i could, obviously the craving wouldnt be there as much as it is now seeing as im 4500mls away lol as it would be on my doorstep
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I FEEL like I'd be there every night for fireworks although I guess I wouldn't.

I don't know! it's a good question
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    our long term goal is to buy out in florida and do 3 month stints out there but it isnt just because of disney its the more laid back lifestyle which we enjoy :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I would totally live there and I'd work at Disney and I'd be there from dawn till dusk, they'd have to carry me out to get me to go home

Post Thanks / Like
    I use to live in Tampa and Disney still felt like it was a vacation. I also had daily obligations, so I had to plan a visit.

I use to laugh with my hair dresser that those who were at the beaches did not live in the Tampa area, as people who live in Florida don't have time for beaches or vacation somewhere else. We spent most of our time going from one air conditioning place to another.

Post Thanks / Like
    We live about 15-20 minutes north of Disney. We go as often as we can, but not as often as we did.

All the changes that have come down through the years have done more to change our enjoyment of Disney, not our proximity.

It's wonderful to be able to pop in for a few hours. The minute you hit Disney property, you are on vacation!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    i AM SURE I WOULD GO AT ALL THE SPECIAL TIMES

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    I would most definitely have a no restrictions AP.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Being here and being able to visit whenever I want for free, I find I am on Disney property quite a lot. If I finish work before park closes I'll probably get changed at work, ride tower of terror or watch fantasmic, and then go back to my apartment. Of an evening we'll go and catch wishes and then come back to the apartment for dinner or something. If we're not there, we're usually at Downtown Disney having a few sodas (Since the drinking age is 21 here)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)