Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you had to leave out one park, which one?

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am only going to mk and epcot this year as i have decided to go to unversal, seaworld and bush gardens

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    If I had to goto only 3 parks, i'd pick epcot, magic kingdom, and hollywood studios.

Don't get me wrong, expedition everest, finding nemo: the musical, dinosaur, kali river rapids, and kilimanjaro safaris are in my top 25 disney attractions, but Beauty and the Beast, Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Lights! Motors! Action! Extreme Stunt Show, Muppet*Vision 3-D, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Star Tours: The Adventures Continue, Studio Backlot Tour, The Great Movie Ride, and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror tip the scale towards DHS by 0.001%

Post Thanks / Like
    We are going to AK just to ride Everest (and maybe the safari if time allows) and then hopping over to HS for the rest of the day. I think AK would be better if traveling with kids. We have an amazing zoo in Columbus, Ohio, so the animals are something I can see at home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kimb28, post: 262322
    We are going to AK just to ride Everest (and maybe the safari if time allows) and then hopping over to HS for the rest of the day. I think AK would be better if traveling with kids. We have an amazing zoo in Columbus, Ohio, so the animals are something I can see at home.
    I am with Kimb28 here.... Everest is really amazing ride! I would do a very very quick trip.

Sadly, like the majority, I would leave AK out of the planning if you are short of time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would never leave out AK..we love that park!

For us we would give DHS a miss. I think we only have one day there for this trip and we will be able to do everything we are interested in.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are with you Shelly. However, don't forget there is the new Star Tours attraction now. We've not taken the boy to it yet, but plan to soon.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be MK. None of us like it at all. We will spend maybe 3-4 hrs in it but it does nothing for us and we cant wait to leave. Even after six trips to WDW we still dont care for it. DHS is the one we love love love and even though it is small, it has everything we love. We often spend two full days there. We didnt like AK on our first visit but love it now. We wouldnt mind leaving Blizzard Beach out too. In fact we dont ever bother with it now.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 262356
    We are with you Shelly. However, don't forget there is the new Star Tours attraction now. We've not taken the boy to it yet, but plan to soon.
    I will let Drew do the Star Tours and let me know how it was. It might be something I have to give a miss this time around. I guess I will have to have a chat with my doctor before we go.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would probably leave out DHS if pushed - I love AK overall, just the feel of it. DHS - now I adore RRC and TOT - they are two of my absolute fave rides ever, but the look of of the park is getting a bit bland overall. However, I will make sure I never have to choose as I like all of the Disney Parks!

If I only had time for three out of four, I'd get a park hopper and split time between DHS and AK of you wanted to get a flavour and do the "must sees".

Post Thanks / Like
    Aninal kingdom for us in fact out of our last visits we only went on the 1st time and didnt bother again. I just dont see whats there but perhaps I need to read more about it for next time

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast