Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Ticket stands in restaurants

  1. #11
    Senior Member uscwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once again, ONLY BUY tickets from an authorized dealer (DISNEY, Universal, etc.)





    My Facebook Profile: Facebook

    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix



  2. #12
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow I'm amazed they actually demanded the tickets back! so they were actually selling tickets with say 5 days left and selling 2 days on them then harassing people to bring them back so they could sell the last 3 days.

    Truly awful
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 255934
    Once again, ONLY BUY tickets from an authorized dealer (DISNEY, Universal, etc.)
    Absolutely



  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 255935
    wow I'm amazed they actually demanded the tickets back! so they were actually selling tickets with say 5 days left and selling 2 days on them then harassing people to bring them back so they could sell the last 3 days.

    Truly awful
    Yep thats exactly it Keith! Only she never told us anything when we bought them, as far as we were concerned they belonged to us. Never even occured to us that theyd have more than what we needed on them either. She had a right go at us aswell when we took them back because she said she had people there waiting for them and we hadnt taken them back so he had lost alot of money!



  5. #15
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 255937
    Yep thats exactly it Keith! Only she never told us anything when we bought them, as far as we were concerned they belonged to us. Never even occured to us that theyd have more than what we needed on them either. She had a right go at us aswell when we took them back because she said she had people there waiting for them and we hadnt taken them back so he had lost alot of money!
    Absolutely with you on that one, I'd never have dreamed that they'd want them back to sell on. Scary
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  6. #16
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    28,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    It absolutely astonishes me that these crooks are not shut down. I think I'll call the Attorney General's office (again)... see if they care that people are being defrauded...






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •