Thread: Ariel

With the Grotto closing, is Ariel still visable at MK? I know there is a Mermaid show she appears in at HS (it even has a fast pass!!) and we will DEFINITELY be checking that out! I'm really looking to "find" her in as many places as I can. She is my 7yr old's MOST favorite and I have to try to find her if I can so Lily can try to get a photo/autograph. I know I can check with Guest Services, but if there are places that others KNOW she has been/regularly appears, I'd love the insight. That mermaid is pretty important around here!
    Previous Trips:
    DisneyLand: 1980, 1982, 2001
    WDW: 2011
    DCL (Disney Dream): 2012

he may be located Town Square Theater which also serves as home for some Disney Princesses. Check with guest services .
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL

She is one of the princesses that is located at Cinderella's Royal Table dinner- that is the only place I have seen her since Ariel's grotto closed.

She was at Magic Kingdom the past few weeks. She was just before the bridge as you leave Frontierland.