Thread: Cinderellas royal table any good?

Post Thanks / Like
    I really really like the look of it on the Disney website but on the other hand its expensive and I don't know whether it's hard to get

Has anyone been recently?

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't been there in a few years but if you have kids that like the princesses then it is worth it. The food is just okay IMO. If you are planning on going there with just adults I would skip it.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Food is usually mediocre but you're not paying for that, you're paying for the characters and the location. I think everyone shoukd do it once. Caitlin (12) and I did it when she was 4 and loved it, I wasn't going to do it again but when we were watching a video trip report the people in it went there and I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes......I didn't say anything but booked a surprise breakfast without her knowledge as soon as she was out of the room