Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking tickets

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there somewhere in downtown Disney that I can check my old tickets to see which one has an old day on it?

Thanks

Also say you got to the MK turnstiles, your ticket wasn't valid could you purchase a ticket near there or would you have to go back to over the lake?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 255983
    Is there somewhere in downtown Disney that I can check my old tickets to see which one has an old day on it?
    There is a guest services area near Once Upon a Toy in the Marketplace I believe that can check that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 255983
    Also say you got to the MK turnstiles, your ticket wasn't valid could you purchase a ticket near there or would you have to go back to over the lake?
    Good question....don't know the answer to this one but I can't imagine they would make you go all the way back to TTC. Heck, The Contemporary would be closer to get new tickets.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    There is indeed a ticket window right there at MK. Remember the buses don't stop at the TTC, they stop right in front of MK and I'm sure there are folks on them that need tickets.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 256042
    There is indeed a ticket window right there at MK. Remember the buses don't stop at the TTC, they stop right in front of MK and I'm sure there are folks on them that need tickets.
    But if you are parking at the MK lot you go through TTC and take either the Ferry or Monorail over. That may be why she is asking if she's not staying on-site and taking a Disney bus.

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak, post: 256053
    But if you are parking at the MK lot you go through TTC and take either the Ferry or Monorail over. That may be why she is asking if she's not staying on-site and taking a Disney bus.
    Right, but the point of my comment was "Yes there at ticket windows at MK" And since many people ride the bus they don't go near the TTC and need to buy their tickets once at the park.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Disney will also take the old ticket and pro-rate the leftover days into a new ticket and you just pay the difference
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL

Post Thanks / Like
    To explain the reason why I'm asking.......I'm meeting up with Lisaw to do the key to the kingdom tour before I check in to OKW so cannot use my 14 day ticket to get into MK. Now I know for sure that one of the two old tickets have one park day left on them. However I'm a bit scared that I will turn up at the turnstile and it won't work, then I'd have to go back to the TTC to sort it out. If there's no ticket then I will suck it up and buy a one day ticket, expensive yes but worth it to go on the tour with Lisa (don't tell her I said that as I seem quite mushy....which I'm not! :tongue

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 256085
    .....I'm meeting up with Lisaw to do the key to the kingdom tour
    Please let me know how this is!!! I've been trying to do this as a surprise for my Mom on visits and it just doesn't seem to work out. One of these times I get her in.

Upcoming Vacations:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak, post: 256100
    Please let me know how this is!!! I've been trying to do this as a surprise for my Mom on visits and it just doesn't seem to work out. One of these times I get her in.
    You won't hear the last of it! Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll be fine, Brit. If you have a day, you'll get in. If it doesn't work, the CM at the gate will send you to the window to purchase a new one.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast