Thread: Why do kids grow up????

Post Thanks / Like
    My 14 year old son is going away in the school holidays for 5 weeks to gibraltar, I know he will have a great time but I am going to miss him.
    I have gold him he needs to phone or email everyday so I know he is ok and safe, the friend who he is going with got his dad to phone us last night and he sounds really nice.
    Don't you just wish they stayed young and never wanted to do things without us.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know how you feel, Dan (17 next month) went off to a concert with friends the other night and I was worrying until he got in at 1am! He's also going on an archaeological dig in the summer holidays for a week with people we don't know! He wants to go and this time next year we will hopefully be preparing for Uni so I've got to let him go. It's scary....very scary.

Post Thanks / Like
    they grow up because they are being kind to us and our bank accounts, id say that was quite a generous thought on their behalf

seriously. they grow so fast, the years just fly by. i cant believe that lauren is 26 in november and michael is 22 in october :(

hope your son has a great time in gibraltar laura

blimey brit, dan is never 17!! is he really jeez where has that time gone, he must of only been 11 or so last time we saw you in devon camping. how cool is that going on a dig, whereabouts?
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Just outside Northampton, starts wit a P I think