Thread: Whats the corel reef and garden grill like?

Post Thanks / Like
    I didnt realise they were two separate places actually so wondering what happens at each? I havent really heard much about them

Post Thanks / Like
    Coral Reef's main claim to fame is the view of the tank with the reef and the sea life.

I'm not a huge fan of their food, but to be fair haven't dined there in some time, so you'll need someone else's opinion on that.

Garden Grill is in the Land building and it's the revolving restaurant with characters. I believe their main claim to fame is the all you can eat skillet, but again haven't dined there so not really one to talk about the food. I do believe Dawn has dined there though.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I always wonder this myself. The garden grill is apparently getting hard to ADR and I've no idea why or what they do there :/
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 256127
    Coral Reef's main claim to fame is the view of the tank with the reef and the sea life.

I'm not a huge fan of their food, but to be fair haven't dined there in some time, so you'll need someone else's opinion on that.
    We have eaten here twice in the last year and the food is much improved. The last time being dinner before the Candlelight Processional. The atmosphere is great and the food was very good, however, I just went to the menu to see what I had and it looks like the menu has changed since December.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 256146
    I always wonder this myself. The garden grill is apparently getting hard to ADR and I've no idea why or what they do there :/
    My Sister and her family just got back on Sunday and they had an ADR here. I will ask them how it was. The restaurant still rotates and it is now a character mean which is probably why it's more difficult to get into now than it was. At certain points of the rotation you have a glimpse of The Land ride. At least you used to.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]