Thread: Has anyone been to the maya grill?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the maya grill is at coronado springs. Now we've no reason to think its good other than our bus broke down there one day and we looked in and thought it looked nice

Does anyone know if its good?

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by partygirl, post: 256248
    I think the maya grill is at coronado springs. Now we've no reason to think its good other than our bus broke down there one day and we looked in and thought it looked nice

Does anyone know if its good?
    I stayed at coronado springs 2 years ago and had avery nice meal at the MAYA GRILL

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    I was invited down to a Disney event when the CS opened and Disney brought us to dinner there and it was very good. A few years after my family stayed there and it was great. The kids menu had a nice selection.

I just had a client come back and in her email she mentioned they had a great meal there. Now I had 4 ADRs for her and that was the only one she mentioned so that's a good indication it is still a good choice
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL

Post Thanks / Like
    We plan on eating there in November. We have a good friend who is a CM and is now working there.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had one of my best meals there.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]