Thread: Captain's log day 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Spent the day at Hollywood Studios. Found everybody there. The park was pretty full. However our Guest pass for my son's leg left us waiting on no ride...thanks Disney. Toystory Mania broke down on us and we had to walk out, but we came back and scored a 138,000 (high for the day was 438,000, i don't see how). Rode Tower of Terror about 4 times as well as Rockin Roller Coaster (the Captain's favorite). After me first mate mouthed off to a cm in TOT about housekeeping, they scared his pants off after the TV show in the library; that was classic. Ate at 50's Primetime. I liked it right well and better than Garden Grill. Dining plan again the fried chicken was very good. in true southern style. Oh and keep your elbows off the table per Momma. Had plenty of food and had to "rest" on the backlot tour before we jumped back on TOT.
    Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a good day! Good food and fun rides!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a fun day. We love 50's Prime Time when we are at DHS. Now if I could only find a way to defeat DW on TSM.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Teague, post: 256368
    Toystory Mania broke down on us and we had to walk out, but we came back and scored a 138,000 (high for the day was 438,000, i don't see how).
    I have wondered this myself. My high score is 189,000 and my arm is just killing me at the end of the ride. There must be some "hidden" big point spots that we just don't know about.

I like your story about the CMs and housecleaning. It's great when they interact with the guests like that. We always try and make the help at Haunted Mansion laugh.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    I am loving the "live" trip report Sounds like you are having a great trip