Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheese soup

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has any one had the cheese soup at LE CELLIER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Never had the cheese soup but the last time I dined there (about 6 years ago) it was not the most popular restaurant. They had a great dessert which was a copy of spaceship earth and it was hugh and my family of 4 had a good time with it.

But the main point of the reply is they have a new chef and you may be one of the first to experience his cooking so you need to give a report.
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I have had it and found it quite unpleasant with a sour aftertaste. Not something I'd be quick to order again. Le Cellier is one of the restaurants that has suffered greatly from the DDP. It used to be quite a nice place (even if the soup was not so great) but no longer, unfortunately.

I'll send good wishes that your experience will be much, much better than those of recent history.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 256482
    Yes, I have had it and found it quite unpleasant with a sour aftertaste. Not something I'd be quick to order again. Le Cellier is one of the restaurants that has suffered greatly from the DDP. It used to be quite a nice place (even if the soup was not so great) but no longer, unfortunately.

I'll send good wishes that your experience will be much, much better than those of recent history.
    Hopefuly with the new chef the resturant will be better and after a couple reports i will give the soup a miss. Info like this is why I like secrets

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I love that soup! Hope it hasn't gone downhill

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 256493
    it was one of the things we loved from our last trip

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 256493
    now i am cofused I dont know what to do

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Taste it for yourself. Everyone has their own preference and what I love you may very well not like at all! Same in reverse, eh? Reviews and critiques are nice, but nothing compares to personal experience.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE the cheddar cheese soup. If you are going to be there during the F&W Festival they sell it in a tasting cup.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure about the portion sizes, but maybe you can ask for the smallest portion to try.

I hope to give it a go when I'm there next.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast