Thread: captain's log day 5

Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to get out the door now to get to breakfast at Tusker House. Yesterday we went back to MK and then ate at 1900 Parkfare, food was good but not super impresssed. It was very hot this morning and then the rain came. not for long but whoo-boy did it rain. We stood under the backage check roof for about 5 minutes to let the rain quit. It quit and then was nice and hot. I asked the security gaurd if she found anything strange in the bags today...she said no but did find a snake the other day, WHO BRINGS A SNAKE TO DISNEY?!?!?!?. That reminded me of our last trip when one gaurd told me that he found a chicken. A CHICKEN?!?!?! Talk to these guys you can get some funny stories. Park was very very busy, i think no teenager is left in Brazil or Puerto Rico, 'because they are ALL HERE wearing the same shirts.
    Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well at least the rain was there and gone! Doesn't sound like it is slowing you down at all

Please let us know how breakfast at the Tusker house was! I have that booked for October

Post Thanks / Like
    I think 1900 Park Fare is actually one of the better breakfast buffets. Sounds like you are continuing to have a good time.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    loving the trip reports have a great day

Post Thanks / Like
    hope your breakfast was yummy

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess they didn't want to pay for the chicken at the restaurant.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can only imagine what those poor CMs find!

Hope you liked Tusker House. We had a very nice luncheon buffet there a while back.

Wasn't overly impressed with 1900 Park Fare for breakfast either!

Thanks for the nice reports.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Have no worries about your tusker house booking. Just don't be late, and be ready to wait anyways. The food was very good as was the service. Mickey, Goofy and Daisy were on hand. Biscuits and gravy were there and i'm a sausage gravy kind of guy. Plus some other African delights.
    Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Teague, post: 256770
    Have no worries about your tusker house booking. Just don't be late, and be ready to wait anyways. The food was very good as was the service. Mickey, Goofy and Daisy were on hand. Biscuits and gravy were there and i'm a sausage gravy kind of guy. Plus some other African delights.
    Great news!! I know Dh will be even more excited now