Thread: dining plan question..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I have a question about my 2 year old. I know that basically in the planning of this trip he doesn't count (awww..poor Marc ), and it is the same with the dining plan. So I understand in a buffet situation we can just make a plate for him, but what do we do in an actual restaurant? Does he have to eat off our plate? Does this mean we can never order him his own food? I never thought about this before..

help?

Post Thanks / Like
    And to think he came into this world with such force, only to be ignored by disney.

I have no clue, just wanted to comment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 257400
    And to think he came into this world with such force, only to be ignored by disney.

I have no clue, just wanted to comment.
    That cracked me up!! Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I do what I can!

Post Thanks / Like
    You may order for him or feed him from your plate, I believe that you can order the childrens dining plan for him if you want to as well! Is he a good eater shelly?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 257428
    You may order for him or feed him from your plate, I believe that you can order the childrens dining plan for him if you want to as well! Is he a good eater shelly?
    Yes, he is When he is hungry then he wants to eat! Being that he is such a peanut we let him have at it. I just was thinking all of a sudden that he was going to be eating off our plate the whole time. I wasn't sure if we could order a meal if we weren't paying for him.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can order a meal for him but be prepared to pay for it. Some servers won't charge you for it.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 257483
    You can order a meal for him but be prepared to pay for it. Some servers won't charge you for it.
    Well that is very strange. I can't get a dining plan for him like the rest of us, but I have to order/pay for his meals?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know, it is weird. I am assuming that Disney thinks all children 2 and under are not big eaters. That was NOT true in Alysia's case. You can only buy the plan with a park ticket.

Now if you are eating at a buffet, then you won't have to pay for anything for him.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 257497
    I know, it is weird. I am assuming that Disney thinks all children 2 and under are not big eaters. That was NOT true in Alysia's case. You can only buy the plan with a park ticket.

Now if you are eating at a buffet, then you won't have to pay for anything for him.
    Ok thanks. Well at least it won't be a surprise. I will just check and see which are buffets and which are sit down.