Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: im off now

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks everyone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Tracy sweetheart i feel for you so much. I would talk to Emma as you need to know why now. But as for that @@@t i couldn't be happier he has gone. Tink and Rebecca have given very sound advice. Take care lovely
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Trac...that's just wrong....your birthday ruined...not right...She should have told you back when it happened...not years later and NOT ON YOUR BIRTHDAY! oh...sorry...forgot about the hangover.... We all love you and are here for you....you are not stupid...he is and he was sent away already so don't give him this power over you. Be strong and this will pass.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    To play devil's advocate....maybe she didn't want to be the messenger of bad news then. Many women get mad at the bearer of bad news and maybe she wanted to avoid that. As for telling you last night, maybe she thought you were in a much better place and could handle hearing it. I don't know

All I DO know is that you are a beautiful, amazing woman. You loved and trusted someone so not worthy of it. You have beautiful children. take time to lick your wounds and then go back out and live again.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 24604
    To play devil's advocate....maybe she didn't want to be the messenger of bad news then. Many women get mad at the bearer of bad news and maybe she wanted to avoid that. As for telling you last night, maybe she thought you were in a much better place and could handle hearing it. I don't know

All I DO know is that you are a beautiful, amazing woman. You loved and trusted someone so not worthy of it. You have beautiful children. take time to lick your wounds and then go back out and live again.
    but on someones birthday is totally heartless i think
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. I don't think I would have said anything. I don't see the point in brining it up.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    if she's kept it a secret that long then why bring it up? my sirens are going off with this one! I have been in the position of knowing that someone's husband was cheating on them. I told him taht i would tell if he didn't and he did thank God. I don't know what i would have done if he didn't and i never let on to my friend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awe Tracy I'm so sorry your night was ruined like that. You have had a lucky escape....you didn't and don't need a man like that

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear your night out was spoilt by thoughtlessness. Things will get better, honest.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    to be honest i always had a inckling something had cracked off but were going back now 13 years, so what was the point in her telling me now, it wont change nothing, its happened end off

i think im going to start to put some distance between emma and i because like i said i feel like i have no trust in her now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast