Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: im off now

Post Thanks / Like
    i would definately ask her why, now, there must be a reason, and on your birthday too....dont see the reasoning behind that one tbh
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 24993
    i would definately ask her why, now, there must be a reason, and on your birthday too....dont see the reasoning behind that one tbh

nope nor me

sometimes arent things best left unsaid ??? i wouldnt of done it to her

i find myself questioning certain events now and what if that was one of them i feel like my life now has question marks all over it and what should of been decent memories just add to my nightmare
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    omg yeah she should have kept her gob shut, i feel if she wanted you to know, then tell you when it happened, dont you think?

listen trace just forget about it ok, you have nothing to do with him now, the only tie is your beautiful kids so concentrate on them and forget him totally, i know its easy for me to say but i think its the thing to do, dont you.....anyway BIG for you....and you know your friends are there for you if you need to talk :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 24999
    i find myself questioning certain events now and what if that was one of them i feel like my life now has question marks all over it and what should of been decent memories just add to my nightmare

that's a shame Tracy because it doesn't help you move on and you've been doing so well, i suppose the only way to get to the bottom of it is to ask her - but do you really want to do that? urgh, why did she flippin' tell you NOW?

Post Thanks / Like
    Personally? I wouldn't pursue it with her. It's done, the trust has been fractured and there may be no return to the closeness you thought you once shared. You can choose to have her as a friendly acquaintance or not. It's up to you.

One of the more difficult things in the dissolution of a long term relationship are the side effects. :sigh; This feels like a side effect to me, and as such would be best moved away from.

At the risk of sounding really harsh, you need to focus on yourself now. Totally and completely yourself (with regard to all adult relationships) and if you are not completely comfortable in all aspects of any adult relationship, then move the necessary distance from it. Some relationships you will be able to maintain at arm's length, others you'll have to move away from completely. Just be certain to focus on what YOU need now. It's about time, eh?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    your right tink perhaps its best if i didnt know anything esle

and yes its all about ME from now on and whats best for ME
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    :) big hugs hun...Have a spectacular week :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 25292
    your right tink perhaps its best if i didnt know anything esle

and yes its all about ME from now on and whats best for ME
    Good for you!
    [CENTER]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567