Thread: Is restaurant.com any good?

Post Thanks / Like
    I see restaurant.com has 70% off at the moment with the code 'share' - making $25 voucher only $3.
    Sounds too good to be true?

Post Thanks / Like
    restaurant.com is great. We use it all the time. There are some restrictions and each restaurant is different.
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL

Post Thanks / Like
    I use them all the time You do have to watch the restrictions though. We used a $25 off one last week at a Mexican place in town. We had to spend $35 to get the $25 off, but with 3 of us at lunch that wasn't hard to do. An 18% tip was automatically added on, but still it cost us each only about $7 each as we had an great waiter and wanted to add a bit more to his tip.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, they are great! I use them all over the place. It's a nice way to try new places too.

As stated previously, make sure you read all of the restrictions for each restaurant.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Never used them before but with a trip coming up, I'm going to check them out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted to add that alcohol is not included with the certificate, so you'll have to pay for those girlie drinks

Or a glass or two or three of beer

You also usually only use a certificate at the same place once a month. Which means that you can't go and use one on Monday and then again on Friday.