Thread: which garages are cheapest for petrol?

Post Thanks / Like
    Which brand of garage is cheapest for petrol in Orlando?

7eleven? or bp or something?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you'll find all of them generally around the same price. However, there are Hess Gas Stations on Disney Property and that is normally where I buy my gas when we are there.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah. Gas station. A garage here is something you keep the vehicle in, or a repair station.

It really does vary. There is no one place that is the cheapest. BP and Shell often have a nasty trick of posting one price to lure you in, but once you get to the pump it adds additional amounts. They get away with that by stating on the pump itself that the advertized price (on those huge signs that you can see) is for those who use their credit card, or have cash. I've stopped using them for that reason.

Mobil, and Chevron tend to be decent gas, as does Hess. I avoid Citgo and 7-11. Circle K is ok, depending upon the gas they are using.

Hope that helps a bit.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    ANY of them when compared to UK prices!