Thread: best luggage to buy?

Post Thanks / Like
    We want to buy some new luggage and this will be a good chance to buy smaller cases - the large cases we have were really good for the 32kg days gone by but they're a pain for the 23kg because I keep overfilling them

I'm really looking for light luggage with good wheels so any advice of some good ranges would be great to hear about.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the Tumi line. It's pricey but wears like iron, and comes with an impressive warranty.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooops, meant to add that I also use a Delsey rolling garment bag. It's the same general quality as a Tumi, but I was lucky enough to find it on sale, so went with that brand instead of the Tumi garment bag.

The Tumi I have is an odd brownish color. Defies dirt and always looks nice. The Delsey is a silver and looks horrible from scuffs in the luggage hold.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I highly recommend Samsonite.
    Their warranty is second to non. A couple of years ago they sent me replacement wheels for one of my suitcases that had been broken f.o.c., despite the case being several years old.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one from matalan, can't remember the brand but it is one of their 'ultralight' ones and is ridiculously light. I've filled it and still been under the 23kg limit
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)