Thread: just popping by to say hi

Post Thanks / Like
    so sorry i havent been around much .....ive had so much going on with tyler (will explain in a minute) and the fact that i had my dispensers course to finish.

so back to tyler .......tyler started to have problems at school and not just silly ones ........ones where i was getting a phone call every day......he was eventually referred to camhs where he is currently under going tests for adhd and autism. tyler has also been a picky eater for the past four years and his diet is really limited. he mainly lives on dairy, well he has lots of other problems with his bowels etc so the doctor had sent him for blood tests for allergys ......the results have come back and im having to see the doctor because his ige level is high. he was tested for milk, egg,pollen,and pets ....im really hoping it isnt the milk or else im in for a long battle ahead.

so with everything going on me and the kids are off to disney for a week in november (tyler didnt want to go for longer)

but its nice to be back

tracy xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey good to see you Tracy.
    Sorry to hear about your problems with Tyler, I hope things get better for you all.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks diane

im just hoping we can get tylers health sorted .....as you can imagine its a battle everyday.....

hopefully have all the answers sooner rather than later

xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 257797
    hopefully have all the answers sooner rather than later

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry to hear Tyler is having such a hard time of it at the moment Hoping Disney will go some way to help cheer you all up though
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    hi tracy

good to see you back

so sorry to hear about tyler. hope you get him sorted out as soon as possible. thinking of you

hope you have a fantasmic time in november :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure hope there are some good answers for your little guy. No fun having someone who had allergies, particularly if it's for food they like!

Nice to have you back with us. Missed you.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 257804
    I'm sorry to hear Tyler is having such a hard time of it at the moment Hoping Disney will go some way to help cheer you all up though
    thanks josh......i hope your having a amazing time in florida xx

Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 257805
    hi tracy

good to see you back

so sorry to hear about tyler. hope you get him sorted out as soon as possible. thinking of you

hope you have a fantasmic time in november :D
    yep its been a nightmare with tyler ......im sure we will have lots of fun in november even thou were only going for a week ive packed loads of fun things in

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 257806
    Sure hope there are some good answers for your little guy. No fun having someone who had allergies, particularly if it's for food they like!

Nice to have you back with us. Missed you.
    think the doctor is going to call me today at work so hopefully i'll know more then ......im also hoping its not the food he likes aswell ......or else i have a battle on my hands ..... missed you too tink xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tracy

I've missed you it's so good to see you here. I hope the results for Tyler can tell you something

If nothing really shows up, then ask about Coeliac Disease, I don't know his full symptoms, but my nephew was diagnosed with this. He was always having problems with his tummy and bowels and he was a terror at times, irritable, causing a fuss and then other times as miserable and moody

It's just a thought, but Coeliac often gets forgotten - it's normally wheat, rye things with gluten that causes the allergic reaction

Hope you get things sorted out in plenty of time for your holiday

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 257831
    Hi Tracy

I've missed you it's so good to see you here. I hope the results for Tyler can tell you something

If nothing really shows up, then ask about Coeliac Disease, I don't know his full symptoms, but my nephew was diagnosed with this. He was always having problems with his tummy and bowels and he was a terror at times, irritable, causing a fuss and then other times as miserable and moody

It's just a thought, but Coeliac often gets forgotten - it's normally wheat, rye things with gluten that causes the allergic reaction

Hope you get things sorted out in plenty of time for your holiday

ah thanks wendy

well up to yet we know he only had a result of 0.1% for milk,pets,pollen,eggs so that rules them all out ....what we dont know is what he IS allergic too wendy tyler has been tested for coeliac and that all came back fine ....the doctor did suggest going to holland and barratt as they do allergy testing there .....BUT they no longer do it .....so not sure where to go from here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]