Thread: How many times do you plan to watch fireworks?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

how many times do you watch the fireworks? I started thinking we'd go every night but of course as I plan I see that other things will be happening and so we can't be

Do you plan fireworks just once? or twice?

Post Thanks / Like
    At least once and sometimes twice. We normally don't stick around EPCOT for Illuminations and we don't always stay late when we go to MK. We aren't late night dinner eaters and since normally go in late fall it gets dark earlier and we are either finishing up dinner or perhaps relaxing in a lounge somewhere.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We normally only go once, maybe twice if we are there for MNSSHP as I love Hallo wishes.

We don't normally bother with Illuminations at Epcot, I preferred the old show this one does nothing for me

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    We made a point of being at Epcot on July 4th for the fireworks this year.
    Although Illuminations didn`t start until 10.00pm, it was immediately followed by a second absolutely fantastic display which even put Illuminations to shame, it was fabulous.

Post Thanks / Like
    OH, for the love of god, watch the dang fireworks!

They are included with your ticket. Whatever park you're at, you're going to find activities to participate in until then soo...you may as well stay!

I LOOOOVVVEEE Wishes! PLEASE stay for Wishes!

Starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight!...The best is when you're standing in front of the castle and Jimminy Crickit says "And it all begins with a wish!" and...cue the magic!

I love Illuminations as well. Bounce back and forth between Off-Kilter and the British Revolution until the show for entertainment (get a times guide at the front of the park). Grab an adult beverage...For some reason I find Epcot romantic after dark. Illuminations amplifies it.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    We usually stay and watch them every night This trip with the little ones, however, I will be happy if we live to see them once or twice

Post Thanks / Like
    We watch them every night if possible. We usually do Fantasmic only once per trip as waiting in line or having to do the Fantasmic Dinner package gets old.

Take advantage of them while you can. With all the cutbacks Disney has been doing who knows whats next.
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL

Post Thanks / Like
    This trip we will see Wishes maybe 5 or 6 times in varying ways, Illuminations 2 or 3 times.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    As many times as possible!

Looking at my planner I would say definitely

Wishes- 4 times

Illuminations- 3 times

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last year watched them 4 times at mk,epcot,polynesian beachand california grill contemporary

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"