Thread: How is the weather at the end of october.

Post Thanks / Like
    How is the weather at the end of october/ beginning of november.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's one of the better weather times in Central Florida. Average highs during the day are in the low 80's with lower humidity. Temps at night will be in the low 60's. It is also the beginning of the dryer season so don't expect too much rain.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty much perfect! I'd love to visit at that time

Post Thanks / Like
    I've only been in oct and the weather is beautiful that time of year, it's very hot, seems much higher than low 80s and the evenings are very warm. I've always worn shorts and a t shirt.
    Saying that tho last trip in 08 some days were absolutely freezing
    The more you go into nov the colder it starts to get in the couple of times I've been into nov. I much prefer the last two weeks in oct than go into nov
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll agree that MOST of the time late October weather is wonderful. A couple of years ago however, it was unbearably HOT, so much so that we couldn't enjoy the F&W festival because it was too hot to drink wine and beer got warm within minutes.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I worked there in the fall of 05 and I just couldnt remember exactly how the weather was. All I know is that is a thousand times better than August. I was a custodial host on roller blades. So all that equipment got very hot.