Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: britain from above

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    this looks really cool, i don't know when it's on yet though


    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7539529.stm















  2. #2
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    27,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "chatter" one looked creepy.

    Planes traveling in such strict routes. Seems dangerous to me in some way? Makes it easier for terrorists to plan?

    Does look like a very interesting show.






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  3. #3
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 24466
    this looks really cool, i don't know when it's on yet though


    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7539529.stm
    thanks BC! definitely one I'll watch
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    3,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    Andrew Marr presents the series Britain from Above, the first episode of which will be broadcast on Sunday 10 August at 2100 on BBC One.

    Says just underneath the clip.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    5,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks fab. I'll be watching that.





  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 24494
    Andrew Marr presents the series Britain from Above, the first episode of which will be broadcast on Sunday 10 August at 2100 on BBC One.

    Says just underneath the clip.
    doh!!!















  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 24472
    The "chatter" one looked creepy.

    Planes traveling in such strict routes. Seems dangerous to me in some way? Makes it easier for terrorists to plan?
    i agree Tink but in our world today i hope they are listening to the right people!!!















  8. #8
    Senior Member uscwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a fab show.





    My Facebook Profile: Facebook

    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •