You are invited to step through the graveyard gates of the Haunted Mansion cemetery, recreated with “ghoulish delight” for an underworld party of the Haunted Mansion at Disney's Contemporary Resort.
Ghost Host will ensure that the residents of the Mansion are in high spirits and ready to greet you as they come out to socialize and immortalize during the evening. Here you can dine in a mist-enshrouded banquet realm hidden among the crypts. While organ music plays, restless spirits will rise to entertain you during a feast provided by our ghoulish gastronomists.
Looking for somewhere to retire? Try the Ghost Gallery in the Library, where you’ll want to keep the supernatural in suspense by bidding on priceless first editions and other creepy keepsakes in our silent auction.
More details and a sneak peek at the treasures that will be featured at the event, visit can be found here
Room For 1 More event includes:
- Be the first to pre-purchase limited-edition event logo products, Haunted Mansion-themed collectibles and Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary collectibles.
- A deadly silent auction that includes a performance art lot by Noah.
- Meet and greets with world-renowned artists such as Robert Olszewski, Jim Shore, Greg McCullough and more.
- A cryptic conversation with our council of Walt Disney Imagineers.
- Ghostly dinner feast with haunting sounds and full-bodied entertainment.
- A deadly departure gift … don’t forget to hurry back!
Room for 1 More
- Date: Friday, September 30, 2011
- Time: 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Where: Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Event Admission: $285.00 per Guest
Mortals dying to attend the Room For 1 More event, can request tickets through July 20.
To provide a fair and equitable distribution of Room for 1 More event tickets, guests wishing to purchase event admission need to submit a request by answering the questions here.
Guests will be able to choose either one ticket or two tickets during the request process.
Requests will be accepted until 11:59 PM ET on July 20, 2011.
Submissions will be randomly selected until all tickets are distributed. The random selection will then continue for placement on the waiting list should guests decline to purchase awarded tickets.
Guest names may only be submitted once; duplicate entries will be removed.