Thread: Animal Kingdom restaurants?

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear a lot about restaurants at the other parks are there any good ones in the Animal Kingdom Park please?

Post Thanks / Like
    Tusker House is a great option. It's a buffet with many options for all. I ate there at lunch a few months ago. Everything was delicious.
    There is a character breakfast as well.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd agree with Gwen - Tusker House has really good food with a wide variety of choices. DH loves the curry there.

We actually also like the counter service at Yak & Yeti - the sweat and sour is pretty good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tusker House is the best option for meals (and has a nice selection). Best, as in tastes the best...

The other counter service places have some items that are nice though. With the exception of Flame Tree. I really dislike their barbecue.

Yak and Yeti has a nice appetizer, but we weren't thrilled with their entrees.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 258320
    I'd agree with Gwen - Tusker House has really good food with a wide variety of choices. DH loves the curry there.

We actually also like the counter service at Yak & Yeti - the sweat and sour is pretty good.
    We haven't had a chance to do Tusker House since they changed to the current format but we used to like the old. We like the restaurant indoors at Yak & Yeti especially the lettuce wraps. Neither Donna nor I do Sweet & Sour, but I really don't think we would like Sweat and Sour. LOL

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 258366
    Neither Donna nor I do Sweet & Sour, but I really don't think we would like Sweat and Sour. LOL
    doesn't sound too appetising

Post Thanks / Like
    The table service Yak & Yeti is by far our favorite.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]