Thread: Bazillion degrees!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness, it's so hot! The weather channel has warnings out. The heat index is crazy. Right now it's 93 and feels like 99, but suppose to be hotter the rest of the week.

And I'm moving to my aunts house this week prior to my move to WV....with NO air in my van. Hope to get it fixed though soon.

I walked to the store and wanted to give up half way back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it crazy! There is a huge heat wave in the center of the country, from the northern most states to the southern ones!

Having lived in Florida you know what to do in extreme heat, but many of the residents of those states are not familiar with those sorts of temperatures on a prolonged basis.

Drink water until you think you will float, and stay indoors during the hottest part of the days. But you already know that.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    My heart goes out to all of those without air conditioning.

Yes, this heat seems to be covering most of the US.

I totally give....when's winter again?!

Post Thanks / Like
    As a life long Virginia resident, I have NO earthly idea how anyone survives without air conditioning. It's always hot here though we had a major storm last week and it got rid of the humidity for a day or so (it was so nice out!!) but it's yucky again. I have been inside all day

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    We are in our 3rd summer of no central air. Ours went out and we haven't been able to afford to replace it. It has been brutal. Thank goodness for fans and a portable unit. Saw the other day that the heat index in Minneapolis was 113.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix