Thread: I am so over it...

Post Thanks / Like
    I've gone out of my way to ignore the Casey Anthony tragedy. It's gotten to the point of being beyond normal; the news coverage.

Now, tonight the news is filled with "where is Casey?" WHO CARES?????? Seriously, the child is gone, the mother cared so little for the child she did not report her missing for 30 days and we are supposed to care where she is?

I hope she's in some little backwater town where the mosquitos dine on her every time she goes outdoors. May she languish in anonymity forever.

Stop showering the attention on the useless thing and get on with real news. Tell me what is going on in the world, not that some dreadful creature has boarded a small plane out of Orlando Executive Airport.

MOVE ON! Please!!!

OK. Rant over.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

I do my own little boycott at home. I choose not to click on anything related to her or the trial.

Post Thanks / Like
    Justice was not carried out IMO and I am boycotting everything to do with her or her defense team.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've followed the trial A LOT since I've been here, it's always on in our break room and I think the most astounding thing about the whole case is that it showed me the difference journalism is in the US to the UK.

US Journalism is more like blogging on TV than actual journalism! They have such freedom of speech that it stops being journalism and starts being purely opinion

The case also shocked me, the prosecution really did fail to get any concrete evidence on her other than she lied a bunch of times. The woman really does have some issues but do I think she is guilty of murdering her child just to live a party lifestyle? I don't think so. There is something HUGE being hidden there.

There is something VERY strange about the whole situation and I feel that in a few years time someone will release some sort of information that will make it all make sense. CRAZY.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I was amazed at the news coverage of the trial when we were in Florida a few weeks ago, it was wall to wall and not at all like what we are used to here in the UK with filming in the courtroom etc.
    Over here when a major trial is taking place we are not allowed to even see still photos of the proceedings, the best we have is an artist`s impression of whoever is being tried.
    For that reason alone my DW especially kept up to speed during the trial however we were both gobsmacked at the verdict.

I completely agree with what has been said, she isn`t worth the effort to occupy any more of my time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was gobsmacked when the jurors gave the verdict as I think she is guilty of all charges. I have to agree with you though, it's time for them to drop it. They are just feeding her craving for everything to be about her. Time to let beautiful little princess Caylee to rest in peace.