Thread: Can we leave our car overnight in disney car park?

Post Thanks / Like
    We're thinking about the magic kingdom huge car park really and wondering if one night we could go by car, leave the car there overnight and collect it the next day? this is so we could have a late night meal at the contemporary and taxi back without worrying about collecting the car

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately Disney does not allow any overnight parking in the park lots.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    You can leave it there over night but it wont be there when you go get it heheh J/K

All cars have to be off disney parking grounds 2 hours after park closes trams stop 1 hour after closing due to stores not closing till 1 hour after parks close

Please dont buy pins from Ebay Stop the spread of fake pins and scrapper
    Just say No.

Post Thanks / Like
    I asked a CM friend of mine, who works at EPCOT. She says that there is NO PROBLEM if you leave your car overnight.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 258761
    I asked a CM friend of mine, who works at EPCOT. She says that there is NO PROBLEM if you leave your car overnight.
    Does this give you a parking fine at all?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 258781
    Does this give you a parking fine at all?
    She didn't say and I didn't ask, but what she did say is that if you have been drinking Disney would much rather have you leave your car and take some other sort of transport back to your resort.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 258810
    She didn't say and I didn't ask, but what she did say is that if you have been drinking Disney would much rather have you leave your car and take some other sort of transport back to your resort.
    that makes a whole lot of sense ! I would have expected to get a fine or something but perhaps they're sensible about it