Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How do people save for Disney?

Dh has so many different jobs on top of his day job and that is how we pay for Disney. Earlier this year I worked for a couple of months so because I wasn't used to earning I put it straight into my disney account On top of that I save 20p and 50p pieces - it's amazing how quickly they add up :p015:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well at the moment all we have is a change jar, but we're not allowed to put anything other than 1 or 2 coins in it

Quote Originally Posted by The Blue Fairy, post: 38073
    Well at the moment all we have is a change jar, but we're not allowed to put anything other than 1 or 2 coins in it
    ooh......how much do you reckon's in there so far then? Enough for the flight or just enough for a Mickey Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 38078
    ooh......how much do you reckon's in there so far then? Enough for the flight or just enough for a Mickey Bar
    Sadly, probably only enough for a couple of dole whips but it all adds up! We'll get there...eventually!

Quote Originally Posted by The Blue Fairy, post: 38089
    Sadly, probably only enough for a couple of dole whips but it all adds up! We'll get there...eventually!
    Of course you will...unless you've been saving for three years for those dole whips

Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 38096
    Of course you will...unless you've been saving for three years for those dole whips
    I'm not saying a word

Quote Originally Posted by The Blue Fairy, post: 38104
    I'm not saying a word

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234