Thread: Port Orleans Riverside

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just booked 2 weeks for me, my 2 kidlets and my parents. We are staying at the Port Orleans.

Do they doom adjoining rooms? I never thought about it before but it would be really good if they did.

Post Thanks / Like
    You need to put in a request and ask for connecting (through doors into each room).
    With your party type of 4 adults and two kids you are not going to be guaranteed connecting rooms.

The way it works is a family of 2 adults and 4 kids will be guaranteed connecting rooms because Disney does not want to split up a husband and wife or worst yet have kids alone in a room.

Once all those families are taken care of the room blocker will then look at families like yours and block connecting rooms for you if there are any available.

Vinnie
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    You will like POR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"