Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Two new Narrators added to Candlelight Processional List

  1. #1
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,578
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are two new additions to the Candlelight Processional:

    Edward James Olmos December 4 6

    Lorraine Bracco 13 15

    This leaves only December 16 18 as up in the air. There could still be changes, cancellations, and additions between now and December.

    The new list looks like this:

    • Mira Sorvino Nov. 25-27
    • Michael W. Smith - Nov. 28-Dec. 1
    • Whoopi Goldberg Dec. 2-3
    • Edward James Olmos Nov. 4-6
    • Isabella Rossellini Dec. 7-9
    • Neil Patrick Harris Dec. 10-12
    • Lorraine Bracco Dec. 13-15
    • TBD Dec. 16-18
    • Trace Adkins Dec. 19-21
    • Susan Lucci Dec. 22-24
    • Blair Underwood Dec. 25-27
    • Marlee Matlin Dec. 28-30









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only one of those that I have heard of is Whoopi Goldberg!





  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 259345
    The only one of those that I have heard of is Whoopi Goldberg!
    Really? I thought Isabella Rossalini was international.

    Blair Underwood is from this area












    I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 259357
    Really? I thought Isabella Rossalini was international.
    She sure passed me by Johnie. [Mind you I have lived a sheltered life. ]





  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to see Neil Patrick Harris



  6. #6
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    28,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    isabella is the child of ummm... Ingrid Bergman maybe? Wait, let me go check...Yep, Ingrid Bergman and Roberto Rossellini...

    Edward James Olmos is an actor here who once played the Police captain on Miami Vice. He's done some films too... I think he played Che in one?

    Marlee Matlan is the deaf actress.

    Don't know who some of them are, though.






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  7. #7
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 259344
    There are two new additions to the Candlelight Processional:

    Edward James Olmos December 4 6

    Lorraine Bracco 13 15

    This leaves only December 16 18 as up in the air. There could still be changes, cancellations, and additions between now and December.

    The new list looks like this:

    • Mira Sorvino Nov. 25-27
    • Michael W. Smith - Nov. 28-Dec. 1
    • Whoopi Goldberg Dec. 2-3
    • Edward James Olmos Nov. 4-6
    • Isabella Rossellini Dec. 7-9
    • Neil Patrick Harris Dec. 10-12
    • Lorraine Bracco Dec. 13-15
    • TBD Dec. 16-18
    • Trace Adkins Dec. 19-21
    • Susan Lucci Dec. 22-24
    • Blair Underwood Dec. 25-27
    • Marlee Matlin Dec. 28-30

    Mira Sorvino is an actress. Her father plays a lot of Mafia guys. I haven't seen her in anything lately but she played in a movie with Lisa Kudrow from Friends. Romy and Michelle......

    Trace Adkins is a country singer. He was on Celebrity Apprentice too.

    Susan Lucci is a LONG TIME soap opera actress. She went years and years without getting an Emmy.

    I think Michael W. Smith is a singer??

    Elaine Bracco is an actress too though I can't think of a thing she's been in. She has a husky voice.

    Neil Patrick Harris was Doogie Howser M.D. and he's Barney on How I Met Your Mother now. Love him.












    I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Edward James Olmos is the lead actor/Commander William Adama in the new version of battlestar gallactica
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    HTML Code:
    Trace Adkins is a country singer. He was on Celebrity Apprentice too.

    you failed to mention no only is he a complete heartstoppinMeltdownHOTTIE..he also could make a great living just by reading phone books
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"




    :muahaha:

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepinCatz, post: 259437
    HTML Code:
    Trace Adkins is a country singer. He was on Celebrity Apprentice too.

    you failed to mention no only is he a complete heartstoppinMeltdownHOTTIE..he also could make a great living just by reading phone books
    :tongue: yes I did fail to mention that.












    I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •