Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip Report?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the minii trip report Tink.
    Oh how I wish I was at Epcot now, and reading your report brought back some happy memories of our last trip.
    Wise choice to park at the Boardwalk too. [Did you know that DVC members get free valet parking there?.]

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so proud of you going to Epcot is a big step, when there are things that remind you of Mama

It was like the old days, with you going to Epcot and then sharing your day with us

It sounds like you had a relaxing day together and I know there were difficult times, but you got through them

Christmas at OKW, what a lovely idea, Christmas will be hard by going to OKW for the few days it won't make it better, but it will help to ease the aching. What Shelly said is so true, I do the same, think I must remember to tell Dad, when it comes to seeing things that Dad likes I actually pick them up and then when I go to pay, I realise ......... then put them back.

I'm sure my little (or not so little) man will love it and I can imagine how excited he must be, as for his Da no surprises I guess

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Before too too long the memories will be happy ones Sis, Please tell me all about Christmas at Disney. I don't thinl I'll ever make it and I truly have always wanted to. I'm happy for you. It's hard to forge ahead but time for new memories and traditions,

Post Thanks / Like
    Loved reading you report Tink
    It's interesting about the thunder storm - we were at MK and we heard a couple of rattles of thunder but we had no rain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tink!

Loved reading your report!

Post Thanks / Like
    Christmas at Disney is quite festive. The decorations are every and any where you look. Carols, traditional and Disney play almost nonstop.

Special events are nice, and the fancy gingerbread decorations are too wicked cool.

It's a different way to celebrate for sure, but it's nice for a complete break with tradition.

Santa comes. He leaves Mickey stockings. He doesn't bring boatloads of things, rather really cool stocking gifts. He often brings a camera to the youngest too.

Dining can either be out, or in your villa and we'll do a combination of both. We'll probably do 7 fishes in the villa, and then dine out for Christmas day dinner.

I'll try to remember to bring the camera and get some photos.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this report. I am so there with you.

My DH says I am a nutter when it comes to christmas and all the little rituals I go through, he also thinks I'm nutter when it comes to Disney. Imagine if I combined the two I'd explode.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    wonderful report Tink thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    great report tink. thanks for sharing
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12