Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hydroxycut

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll listen I just wanted to look good fore the wedding . And if I had stuck with the exercise back when I wouldn't be trying to drop 10 lbs or more so quickly .

Post Thanks / Like
    Just get some Spanx or another good foundation garment and you will be fine!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a pair of those. Forget trying to get them on! I'm serious! I haven't hopped, wriggled, contorted, stretched, deep knee bended, flailed like that since trying to get into the size 2 jeans in high school!

Spanx clearly do not work for everyone!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 26074
    I bought a pair of those. Forget trying to get them on! I'm serious! I haven't hopped, wriggled, contorted, stretched, deep knee bended, flailed like that since trying to get into the size 2 jeans in high school!

Spanx clearly do not work for everyone!
    OMG, I can just see you doing that and I can all but hear all those naughty words too

Post Thanks / Like
    I always buy pantyhose and things of that nature bigger than what I normally wear because they always run small.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123