Thread: all star movies?

Post Thanks / Like
    Im a bit worried about staying at all star movies :/ I didnt realise it was such an old resort, can someone put my mind at rest?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not quite sure what your worries are. The All Star resorts are wonderful resorts, though I am biased towards All Star Sports myself. We don't hesitate to stay there when we are on a budget.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We have stayed at the Movies before and will be staying there again this trip. We love it and didn't find anything "worn" or "old" about it at all.

I am not 100% sure, but I do believe they are in the middle of remodeling the rooms at the Movies. I think they are about 1/2 way done. They are getting updated furnishings and flat panel tvs.

Post Thanks / Like
    I booked my ma, grandma, aunt & I to stay there last fall. They raved over how clean the rooms were, how nice the property was, they liked the cafeteria, etc. They especially liked how Herbie was just outside the door. HAHA!

They had such a great time, they requested I get rooms there again when they come back down this fall. LOL! So I did. We're staying there again in Oct.

Hakuna Matata! No worries, you'll have a great time!
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    While I have not stayed at the Movies, I have stayed several times at the Music. Very similar resort, just a different theme.

I would never hesitate to stay there again. I have always enjoyed my stays.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've stayed at Movies a couple of times and it is no where near run down. It is a fun and magical hotel.

off site- AUG 86 --- carribean beach JULY94
    all star movies JULY99- all star sports JULY00
    coronado JAN01---------all star sports AUG01
    all star music JULY02 ---All Star Movies Apr03
    POR JULY04 -------------Disneyland Hotel Aug 04
    Pop Century APR 05 -----Pop Century AuG 05
    Pop Century AUG 06-----Carribean beach Aug 07
    Pop Century Aug-08----- Pop Century Aug -09
    Pop Century Aug-11------Off Prop- Feb 12
    Caribbean Bch-Aug 12---Pop Century Aug 13
    Pop Dec 14---Pop Feb 15--Pop April 15

Post Thanks / Like
    Disney does charge top dollar for their resorts but they keep them in top shape.

Vinnie
    vincent@mickeystravel.com
    http://www.mickeystravel.com
    For A Walt Disney World Quote Click Here

Have a magical day!

My Trips: 91 GF- 92 CB,DL, POL- 93 CT,DL,CB- 94 WL,CB,BC- 95ASSP,WL,POL,CB- 96 DL,YC,ASM,BV,ASSP- 97 POL,CS, WL,DL,POF-98 WL,CB,ASM,DCL- 99 CS,BI,ASMV,POF- 00 GF,DCL,ASM,CS- 01 POL,CB,ASSP,AKL,ASMV, WLV- 02 YC,ASMV,BCV,AKL- 03 WL,CB,GF, POP- 04 CS,BC, POP,CT,SS- 05 ASSP,POR,WL,CB- 06 POL,POP,AKV, ASMV- 07 GF,WL,CB,DCL- 08 ASM,YC- 09 CS,WL- 10 CT,AKL- 11 WL

Post Thanks / Like
    We've stayed at Movies several times and have enjoyed it very much. We did switch to Pop for our value stays but would stay at Movies again in a heartbeat!