Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monday...

Post Thanks / Like
    My house is completely upside down as the kids decided to gut their rooms and sort stuff yesterday.

It still hasn't stopped raining and they are soooooooo bored.

I'm so fed up with not being able to get out and do stuff and although we still have 4 1/2 weeks off i can't see it changing.

I still have flippin washing everywhere too.

On a plus note the holiday planning is coming on a treat!!! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Good thing -I managed to get the kitchen painted on Saturday while it wasn't so hot. :)
    Bad - builder is here sanding down all of the woodwork today so more mess.... :(

Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 24948
    Matthew cried because we had to cancel our mini BBQ on the beach
    Awww... will you be home early enough to go tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 25000
    On a plus note the holiday planning is coming on a treat!!! :D
    Yay!! :D
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    nope :(

really have the blues today

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the blues too.. I NEVER get the Monday blues!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

LOL Work better be ready for my moodyness :P

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the Monday blues and i'm not even at work!

Post Thanks / Like
    :z5:

Hugs to all on this icky Monday. It's grey and overcast here. Looks like more rain. It's been a very poor summer for visits to WDW, I can tell you that. :sigh;

I'm off today for a week in NC. Work week, that is. Logged on last night to check in and learned that my flight had been changed from United to US Airways, AND I've been moved to a window seat. :(

I do not like US Air. Last time I flew to SC they canceled my return flight, so I try to avoid them as much as possible. I always want the aisle seat. :(

I'll ask at the ticket counter for a new seat assignment, but I'm already telling myself that I should be grateful it's a short flight.

It makes the work week seem so long, and heavy when the weekend wasn't relaxing, doesn't it? :sigh;

We've got the painting done, finallly but there are some areas of touch up that are needed. Also, want to try painting the baseboards.

The upstairs office area is a huge mess as we've finally bought all the bookcases and shelves and are putting them together. Have to anchor them to the walls... doesn't seem to ever end, does it?

But, we are all here. We all care about one another. We all have one another for support and that helps us get through these not so great Mondays!

Take care everyone and I'll pop in throughout the week when I can.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 24995
    Why is it we always have to clean the house from top to bottom before we leave it empty for several days?

So if we are burgled they know we keep a tidy house and we know that the mess is a break in and not normaly how we live.. I also feel the need to change all the beds............... this is of course in case goldilocks and the three bears decide to sleep over.:tongue0011-1:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    It's wonderful to come home to a clean and tidy house with fresh beds. We can lumber in, at whatever horrid time we return, dump the luggage, and crawl into our familiar beds and at long last get some real sleep!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 25057
    :z5:

Hugs to all on this icky Monday. It's grey and overcast here. Looks like more rain. It's been a very poor summer for visits to WDW, I can tell you that. :sigh;
    Please can I have some good weather, I'm visiting soon

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just had a Unicef christmas catalogue drop through my letter box. :sigh;

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast