Thread: Best Disney resort to watch the magic kingdom fireworks from?

Post Thanks / Like
    Whats the best Disney resort to go to to watch the fireworks from the magic kingdom?

I've heard the polynesian but also grand floridian?

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a reason you can't go to the Magic Kingdom to watch them properly? Be a shame if you couldn't.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like watching from the beach at the Poly, it is quite romantic all cuddled up watching the fireworks. Also if you get there early enough you can see the Electrical Water Pageant, which you don't get to see from the Magic Kingdom.

I don't think you can beat being in Main Street for the view and atmosphere, but it is very busy

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that both the GF and Polynesian are equally good, but please don't block the view of the diners at Narcoossee's. IMHO though the BEST place to watch, if you want to watch from a resort is the Contemporary California Grill Balcony.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 260843
    I think that both the GF and Polynesian are equally good, but please don't block the view of the diners at Narcoossee's. IMHO though the BEST place to watch, if you want to watch from a resort is the Contemporary California Grill Balcony.
    we have dinner reservations at Narcoossee's this time, have I made a mistake? We're trying there because of the lobster!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 260941
    we have dinner reservations at Narcoossee's this time, have I made a mistake? We're trying there because of the lobster!
    No I don't think you have made mistake. My reference to blocking the view of diners was that lots of folks amble down and stand on the patio and the folks who are dining either can't see or have to put aside their meals to go out and watch.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix