Thread: Backyardigans?

Post Thanks / Like
    Turns out Tatiana is a big BIG fan

and she keeps telling me she wants to go to Disney to meet the Backyardigans (yeah, she thinks EVERYONE lives there apparently)

So, for the life of me I cannot come up with any parks where they could be at... I think they are a show from Discovery kids, so, does Discovery have any parks?

Thank you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Aww bless her

The Backyardigans are part of Nick Jr I think so the place they would most likely be is at Universal Studios. I haven't been for years so I don't know for sure Maybe someone who has been recently will know, if not I can check in September.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much hun Ill take a look online, see if I can find anything at the universal studios site!

Post Thanks / Like
    The Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park is at Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota (just south of Minneapolis and right by the airport.

There is also a Nickelodeon Suites Resort right off of HWY 536 (World Center Drive) near the Epcot entrance.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty sure there are no Backyardigans at US? Isabelle used to think everyone lived at Disney too, she was going to meet *everyone* on her first trip - she desperately wanted to meet Bear in the Big Blue House, but he's not there anymore

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 260955
    Pretty sure there are no Backyardigans at US? Isabelle used to think everyone lived at Disney too, she was going to meet *everyone* on her first trip - she desperately wanted to meet Bear in the Big Blue House, but he's not there anymore
    omg you have just reminded me of what my youngest was so in to when he was younger. he used to call it 'um bear' rofl. welcome to the blue house lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Backyardigans!!!!

I was so upset when Steven grew out of it but once I found it on You Tube I was happy again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bear was lovely!! DD used to think he was really sniffing her, one morning she got up and we were watching a new dvd, Bear sniffed and said something like you smell all sleepy like you have just gotten up - her little face was a picture!

I love you tube!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I checked the Nickolodeon parks, they are geared towards older kids, much more Spongebob Squarepants and slime all over hahahaha... cant se anything that features the Backyardigans!

We didnt get to ever watch Bear

Dawn.. they do sell DVD's just saying!