Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please help me figure out who I have to send a complaint letter to

Post Thanks / Like
    Im putting the complaint letter below, it is concerning the Toy Story on Ice show we went to

I sent it to the following email QA@feldinc.com , and havent received a reply. I would like to send it to someone who can actually do something about it.

We went to watch Toy Story 3 on Ice last Sunday at the EXPO BANCOMER in Mexico City.

I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, and they were both very excited to go.

We have been to Disneyworld as a family three times, so we have come to know and expect Disney quality in anything that uses th eDisney name. The show, as all Disney shows we have watched so far, was fantastic.

However, I have to say the venue was very dissappointing. It was by far not up to par to the quality one has come to expect from Disney.

We were seated on BLEACHES, very uncomfortable, very high, very dark and VERY VERY dangerous bleaches! These were wooden bleaches with at least 20 rows, and they had GAPING holes beneath the seats. Many people's belongings fell through, including our 3 yos Jesse doll. Now I have to be thankful she fell through, because I hadnt noticed how DANGEROUS these were, a child would slip through and fall VERY easily! So maybe I could have passed up how uncomfortable and crowded they were, although for $40 a ticket I did at least expect a CHAIR, but I cannot pass up how DANGEROUS they were. And, when you go to a Disney show, you expect a certain level of quality and of SAFETY, and this, really, didnt meet by far the lowest safety standards one would expect at a show geared towards CHILDREN.

Also, the venue does not have a single baby changing station ANYWHERE, NOT ONE! How could Disney choose to hold a show for CHILDREN at a venue that isnt equipped with a basic changing station?

Obviously there werent enough toilets, which is also a problem with young kids who cannot hold it in for long, and due to the fact that the bleaches had NO LIGHTNING on the stairs, it was also very dangerous to try to use the toilets during the show.

Finally, the paramedics let me change my 1yo at their facility and I was told (although I was aware of it) to be very careful because they had had several children how had fallen through the bleaches and although there had been no broken bones so far, all the kids had concussions that went from mild to multi concussion.

So all in all, I am appalled and very dissappointed at paying for a Disney quality show, and experiencing something very different, and potentially dangerous to my children.

Maria Esther Villarreal

PS. We watched Disney on Ice in 2009 at Auditorio Nacional, and the experience was much more Disney.<VAR id=yiv1211120559yui-ie-cursor></VAR>

Post Thanks / Like
    that sounds dreadful, did you get in touch with the venue that was holding it?
    here in the uk we have the dreaed health and safety, we all moan about it getting out of hand but it is there to protect us. do you have anything like that?
    it is terrible and i agree that you need to put your views across
    glad you are all safe though and no injuries

sara- beth [chief]

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a great letter Mari. However, you need to change the spelling of bleaches to bleachers.

I wish I knew to whom you should send it. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    That does indeed sound terrible Mari, let us know if you hear anything? (maybe a letter to Disney)

Post Thanks / Like
    Did they sell those tour photo books there? If so, look inside and there may be info on who runs it that you could send a letter to.

If not, you could always write to Bob Igor who is the CEO of Walt Disney International. I imagine that would get it routed to the correct place.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Unless you are a 16 year old at a school football game bleachers stink. They are so freaking uncomfortable.

Nonetheless I can not imagine having little ones on them, in the dark no less. Very dangerous.

Maybe you could call the place who housed the event and then ask them who was the spokesman of the show?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Tink, will correct it before sending!

Thank you so much for your input, Ive sent it to Feld Entertainment, they produce Disney on Ice, however, I think sending it to someone AT Disney will be better.

Post Thanks / Like
    ummm.. Ive chekec the Disney website, found lots of info on him, but no email

Anyone know where I could get Bob Igor's or anyone else's email?

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness, that doesnt sound good at all - the gaps mustve been huge for children to have been falling down them, so pleased that it wasnt either of your little girls that went down there, though it mustve been awful for the others.

I dont really know what bleachers are, are they kind of like benches?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you'll have to send a letter.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast