Thread: Test Track Rumors

Post Thanks / Like
    The Test Track attraction at the Walt Disney World may go down for an extensive refurbishment in January 2012 for 6 months.

Rumors circulating are that there may be a new name for the attraction as well as proposed changes to the track and ride vehicles themselves. The theme of the attraction would change from the 'testing' of vehicles to the 'creation' of new vehicles.

It is also thought that there may be changes with the ride vehicles. The new Radiator Springs Racers vehicles models being tested over at Disney's California Adventure as part of Cars Land might be brought over to WDW's Epcot theme park to replace those in Test Track currently. Also, there will be some minor adjustments to the track layout.

To me this seems like a lot of changes during a 6 month refurb, but who knows, knowing Disney.

What do you think about them?

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the Radiator Springs idea.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    i think it sounds great although when we go back next march it wont be running and we loved that ride.