Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yacht club v charleys v chris's v mortons v shulas

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry but whats the best place for steak eaters? weve tried lecellier and although its good its not a great steakhouse if you know what I mean? wed like to try a better one next time

Post Thanks / Like
    Of those you have there:
    WDW
    1) YSH
    2) Shulas

Offsite
    1) Morton's
    2) Ruth's Chris
    3) Charley's

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    ok well I want to try mortons next but out of the others, I REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoyed Charley's! I mean REALLY REALLY! did I say REALLY

I felt it was an excellent atmosphere, service was great and the food was way more enjoyable than any of the onsite places including shulas/ysh.

Tink did mention to me that I'd been to the better of the charleys and I dont think she likes all of them. I cant say which we went to because well, it was outside disney somewhere and thats as much as I know
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 25112
    I REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoyed Charley's! I mean REALLY REALLY! did I say REALLY

I felt it was an excellent atmosphere, service was great and the food was way more enjoyable than any of the onsite places including shulas/ysh.

Tink did mention to me that I'd been to the better of the charleys and I dont think she likes all of them. I cant say which we went to because well, it was outside disney somewhere and thats as much as I know
    You also had half decent company with you too Keith.
    BTW, the Charley`s we went to was the one on US 192 [that road where I gave you a full blown guided tour having turned onto it heading in the wrong direction at first! ]

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I remember Keith saying it was the one closest to Disney.

Charley's is not a bad place by any means, but I do prefer others over it. :yes;

Charley's is smart though. They have a van that will pick you up at your resort and return you. No fees for taxi.

There is also Mannie's and Vic's Chophouses. The first down south the second on I drive.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 25121
    You also had half decent company with you too Keith.
    yeah, the company was excellent

BTW, the Charley`s we went to was the one on US 192 [that road where I gave you a full blown guided tour having turned onto it heading in the wrong direction at first! ]
    See! just to make SURE I was utterly confused and could never get back there, he drove in the opposite direction for awhile
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Is Charley's outrageously expensive and would we feel comfortable taking a 7 year old with us to dinner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 25134
    Is Charley's outrageously expensive and would we feel comfortable taking a 7 year old with us to dinner.
    It`s around the same as you would pay over here Dawn, however the quality and service are far better.
    There would be no problem in taking a 7 year old as it`s not too fancy, families are welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds promising.

Post Thanks / Like
    We went there with a couple of 6yr olds and they had a good time! not as good as I had but they seemed happy enough

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast