Thread: swim outfits?

Post Thanks / Like
    how to ask this are the outfits they give you to swim with dolphins small or do they have sizes to fit everyone. it's whats really worrying me about booking I dont want to be embarrassed

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by disneymom, post: 25106
    how to ask this are the outfits they give you to swim with dolphins small or do they have sizes to fit everyone. it's whats really worrying me about booking I dont want to be embarrassed
    They have wetsuits to fit all sizes so please, don't be worried about that. Not sure what the sizes actually are but I don't think there has ever been a case where the wetsuits wouldn't fit some one.
    I know a friend who is a UK24 and she was worried about the same thing...there were no problems what so ever.

Post Thanks / Like
    you won't be embarrased- they have all sorts of shapes and sizes- in the bit where you pic them up I swear some of them where as small as a pillow case, and others where the size of a duvet!

You won't be embarrased at all.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)