Thread: swim outfits?

Post Thanks / Like
    how to ask this :( are the outfits they give you to swim with dolphins small or do they have sizes to fit everyone. it's whats really worrying me about booking I dont want to be embarrassed :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by disneymom, post: 25106
    how to ask this :( are the outfits they give you to swim with dolphins small or do they have sizes to fit everyone. it's whats really worrying me about booking I dont want to be embarrassed :(
    They have wetsuits to fit all sizes so please, don't be worried about that. Not sure what the sizes actually are but I don't think there has ever been a case where the wetsuits wouldn't fit some one.
    I know a friend who is a UK24 and she was worried about the same thing...there were no problems what so ever.

Post Thanks / Like
    you won't be embarrased- they have all sorts of shapes and sizes- in the bit where you pic them up I swear some of them where as small as a pillow case, and others where the size of a duvet!

You won't be embarrased at all.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)