Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh look at him - he is gooooorrrrgeous Josh!!! We always had GSD, they are just lovely, you made a good choice there i reckon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseterpiece, post: 261467
    What an adorable puppy, I would like a dog, but my husband says we can't have one until our little one is older:(
    I had a terrier a few years back, but when my niece was born we didn't like the way he behaved around her and sadly had to give him to a home with older children. We still get updates for his new owner. Now my niece is 2/nearly 3 we decided it was a good time to get a puppy so he can be raised around her and she can take a bit of rough 'n' tumble with him. He is already showing GSD traits and is very loyal to me, following me around everywhere I go, however I suspect once he loses his fear of the big wide world that will be a different story! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 261480
    Oh look at him - he is gooooorrrrgeous Josh!!! We always had GSD, they are just lovely, you made a good choice there i reckon!
    He is far too cute! The house is a mess because we're all too busy playing with him to do any tidying up!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Josh I love him!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty dog! I know he is going to be your best friend. I love the way he is tracking Niamh! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw photos on FB, he is a handsome puppy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12