Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: disneyworld solo?

Post Thanks / Like
    could you or would you do disneyworld on your own? I have a trip to tampa soon and I could try and get to disneyworld but it would be on my own. I dont know whether to bother

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you never been before Tim?
    If so then it`s well worth going even if you are solo. Obviously it`s better if you have someone with you to bounce off the experience, but you will find out what a great place it is and I guarantee that you`ll be back.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would! Ive never been on my own and I think it would be a different experience, but one well worth having
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UKTim, post: 25146
    could you or would you do disneyworld on your own?
    In a heartbeat
    Yes, I do love my DH and I love being at WDW with him but, if I was single...I'd absolutely love to go on my own :p015: No one else to think about....go where you want when you want. I could hang around the tigers at AK all day if I wanted too :sunny4:

Post Thanks / Like
    I've done it. Six days in Orlando alone. It was cool. I sat on a bench in Epcot and watched the world go by. I did what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have some free time, then why not.

I have spent a lot of time pottering around on my own, while DH is on the scary rides, and I love it. I've met and chatted to some lovely people whilst having coffee etc. :thumbs_up:
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm doing it next December. Decided I needed some 'me' time as I always seem to go along with what others want to do. So BC will do for me next year, by myself, getting up when I want to get up, going to whichever park I want to go to and generally only worrying about myself. Don't get me wrong, I love going with DD and DGD but I just fancy a week to myself

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    As much as I love going to Disney with family and friends, I just love being on my own there. Just like Dawn said, I do what I want when I want to do it and I just love that.

Post Thanks / Like
    My first visit to WDW (MK only at that time) was solo, and half of my 8 WDW visits have been solo.

If you enjoy doing things solo, you'll enjoy the experience. It's different than going with family or friends, but equally good in its own way. As Dawn & Dorothy noted, you can do what you want, when you want to do it! That's a bit draw for me!

Post Thanks / Like
    i quite often split up from the rest of the family as i'm not riding a ride or something and go off myself and enjoy my sitting watching people, listening to the sounds and soaking up the atmosphere. I like this equally as much as the rides. I would definitely go on my own if i got the chance, it would be a different holiday but i'd try it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast