Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Disney still have the "Disney Magic"

Post Thanks / Like
    Found a little of the old Disney magic recently. The bus we boarded was one of the old style buses. The driver encouraged the children in the front to sing "that bus song." As they sang about the wipers, and the horn, and the door, the driver worked them all. The children were laughing, the parents were laughing, we all were smiling. The good old days were back; the days when the driver really made the ride.

As for Disney magic at resort restaurants... ummmmm... let me know if you find some.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say - I've been to WDW 3 times now and it still feels magical. When I first went (or was rather dragged there) I didn't think I'd enjoy it at all. Now I'm the one booking the holiday. For us, mixing the day up with different aspects of different parks kept us going the whole two weeks. Water park in the morning, lunch in another park, dinner somewhere else before seeing a show/fireworks.

The only thing that was non-magical?

Going home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkkent, post: 261972

The only thing that was non-magical?

Going home!
    oh yes, that is not magical at all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12