Thread: What is the Disney Transfer

Post Thanks / Like
    As we are staying at a Disney resort, can we use the Disney transfer from the airport. I'm not sure what it is, but it would be very convenient.

How much would it be to use it and is it available from all airports.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep!

It's called Disney's Magical Express and as long as you're flying into Orlando and staying at a Disney Resort on property, it's a nice arrangement. We've got information on it here on the Secrets site or here's the link to the information on Disney's site.

Basically you reserve it in advance, fly into Orlando, go get on the bus that takes you to your resort and your luggage shows up at your room a little later.

Makes me almost wish I flew down there instead of driving.

Tom (... easy is good!)

Post Thanks / Like
    One word of caution though. It is only good from MCO not SFB (Sanford)

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We love magical express as we get to watch some videos to highlight what at the park and it is truly magical!

We have done it twice and whenever we go to Orlando international we always ensure that we use Disney magical express.

We actually prefer the ride to the hotel rather than back to the airportnas the characters pop up on the screen to say good byes