Thread: LIVE TRIP REPORT 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright so today was a MK day. We hit the food court for coffee and croissants. After that we headed over to MK and walked over to Big Thunder and grabbed fastpasses, we then headed over to Pirates and got on line for a 20 minute wait. I love that ride. After that we headed to Tomorrow Land and did TTA and Carousel of Progress. We then walked back to Frontier land and did the Country Bear show. After that we used our fastpasses for BTM. After getting off of the ride we grabbed fastpasses for Splash mountain. Before we could use them we headed over to contemporary to have an early dinner at Chef Mickey. We needed some character time and photos. When dinner wad over ER monorailed ourselves back.to the park and got on line to get some princess photos. After the photos ee grabbed fastpasses for Buzz and then headed to Splash to use our passes from earlier that day. I noticed they have a lap bar on the ride. After enjoying Splash we headed to Buzz where my son kicked our butts with a score of 477,000. By this time we were wiped out so we headed home. We still have 2 more MK days left so we will cone back and see the parade and fireworks.

off site- AUG 86 --- carribean beach JULY94
    all star movies JULY99- all star sports JULY00
    coronado JAN01---------all star sports AUG01
    all star music JULY02 ---All Star Movies Apr03
    POR JULY04 -------------Disneyland Hotel Aug 04
    Pop Century APR 05 -----Pop Century AuG 05
    Pop Century AUG 06-----Carribean beach Aug 07
    Pop Century Aug-08----- Pop Century Aug -09
    Pop Century Aug-11------Off Prop- Feb 12
    Caribbean Bch-Aug 12---Pop Century Aug 13
    Pop Dec 14---Pop Feb 15--Pop April 15

Post Thanks / Like
    Another fun packed day, 20 mins for POC isn't a bad wait time at all for this time of the year. You must have got there at the right time :)

Do you know, I have never been on Buzz, I don't know why, it's just one of those things that we haven't got round to

Hope you have a great day planned for today

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    And the fun continues

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    i love thunder mountain
    it sounds like you are having a great time

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the updates. I love Pirates too, it reminds me of the first time I rode with my Dad. He just marveled over the fact that one of the pirates who sits on top of the wall even had hair on his leg!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lap bars were just added to Splash back in March, I believe. My wife is happy since she always thought she would fly out into the briar patch.

When we went to PoTC in June we literally walked right onto the rid around 6pm. I couldn't believe there was no wait.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    We love POC too. Now that was a jam packed day. Im guessing you are going to delay your return home or at least drive slow so you don't run into bad weather?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We don't check-out til Tuesday and then we are heading to Siesta key for 2 nights. I am sure NYC will be up and running by the time I get home. I hope the roads are in good shape when I travel. This storm has already had 9 reported deaths including an 11 year old. I hope people are smart and listen to the experts.

off site- AUG 86 --- carribean beach JULY94
    all star movies JULY99- all star sports JULY00
    coronado JAN01---------all star sports AUG01
    all star music JULY02 ---All Star Movies Apr03
    POR JULY04 -------------Disneyland Hotel Aug 04
    Pop Century APR 05 -----Pop Century AuG 05
    Pop Century AUG 06-----Carribean beach Aug 07
    Pop Century Aug-08----- Pop Century Aug -09
    Pop Century Aug-11------Off Prop- Feb 12
    Caribbean Bch-Aug 12---Pop Century Aug 13
    Pop Dec 14---Pop Feb 15--Pop April 15

Post Thanks / Like
    That's good. Your timing I mean. You sure took your vacation at the right time!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle